INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR BOOKING FORMS
To comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the Spanish regulation which implements it, users are hereby informed of the following:
Who is the controller processing your personal data?
The controller is Sotogrande Almenara Golf, S.L.U., with tax number (NIF) B72353493, address at Edificio C, Puerto Deportivo Sotogrande, 11310-Sotogrande-San Roque (Cádiz, Spain), and email email@example.com.
Why do we process your personal data?
We inform you that the data you provide when requesting a booking shall be processed:
- To complete and manage the booking, which includes sending communications regarding your booking such as confirmations, changes and reminders.
- To ensure the subsequent payment in the event of a breach of the cancellation policy, to which you have expressly authorised.
- When creating a user account, to use the information you provide so that we can manage that account and you can make subsequent bookings easily and manage your personal settings. This will enable you to see your booking and previous ones and check the information you provide.
We also use your information:
- For marketing activities such as sending you news about products and services related to Sotogrande Almenara Golf, S.L.U. You can unsubscribe from those email marketing communications in an easy and fast way at any time. All you have to do is click on the “Unsubscribe” link in any of the communications.
- To communicate with you by email, through publications, by telephone or by text messages. The communication method we choose will depend on the contact information you have provided to us previously.
Why can we process your personal data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data is that this is necessary for executing a contract or applying pre-contractual measures and, specifically, for managing your booking. If you provide us with wrong or incomplete data, we cannot deal with your request, so it will be impossible to arrange the services. The legal basis for using your personal data for commercial actions and to communicate with you is the legitimate commercial interests for providing the services, the prevention of fraud and an improvement in the services of Sotogrande Almenara Golf, S.L.U. If you object to the processing described in this last section, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we retain your data?
The personal data provided, except for your credit card data, shall be kept in the system for an indefinite period until the data subject requests the data erasure.
If the booking is made by telephone, recorded conversations will be kept within the necessary time to address possible legal liabilities.
Do we disclose your data to third parties?
Your personal data shall be notified to Sotogrande, S.A., with tax number (NIF) A-28110666, the group’s parent company, with the purpose of:
- Providing an appropriate service (such as properly making, managing and handling the booking and managing the payment where applicable);
- Providing customer service;
- Detecting, preventing and investigating fraudulent or unlawful activities and data leaks;
- Analysing and improving products.
For such purposes, the legitimate interests of Sotogrande Almenara Golf, S.L.U. are to receive and share the personal data.
Your data will not be assigned to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
What are your rights?
At any time, you can exercise your right of access, rectification, erasure, objection (not be the subject of a decision based only on the automated processing, including profiling), restriction of processing and data portability by writing to the aforementioned postal or email address.
Once we receive your request, we will send you a form so that you can exercise the specific right requested; you must complete and send the form to us with a photocopy of your identity document or passport. Once we receive that documentation, we will meet your rights within the legally established deadlines and, if you are not satisfied with how your rights have been met, you can file a claim at the supervisory authority, i.e. the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through its website, www.agpd.es.